Turn More Shoppers into BuyersSM
Retail sales declining? Growth not fast enough? Fewer shoppers through the doors?
How can we turn more of the shoppers we already have into buyers?
-"Mystery Shopping" for your dealerships
-Patent-Pending process is easy-to-use, accurate, effective
-National benchmarking by brand: How do your dealerships compare; and what can be done to improve?
Manufacturers, dealer groups and individual dealers hire us to measure and help improve the effectiveness of a dealership's sales process by conducting anonymous "mystery shop" evaluations using our patent-pending Pied Piper Prospect Satisfaction Index® (PSI®).
- Automotive Mystery Shopping; Motorcycle Mystery Shopping; Also RV & Marine
- PSI measures Sales Effectiveness three different ways:
- when a shopper walks through the door (In-Person Mystery Shopping)
- when an Internet Lead is received (Internet Mystery Shopping)
- when a Telephone Lead is received (Telephone Mystery Shopping)
- Inexpensive and easily pays for itself - In-Person evaluations for most USA locations cost about $100 each; Internet or Telephone evaluations $39 each.
- Very simple and easy to use by OEM and dealership employees
- Compares performance to industry and brand averages; clearly identifies deficiencies and drives improvement immediately
- Unbiased, "just the facts" approach embraced by dealers
- Incorporates easily into other internal programs
- Tried and proven, unmatched industry expertise respected within industry
- No long-term commitment required - cancel or reschedule any time
Dealers use Pied Piper PSI to quickly and easily
- Measure their own sales process
- Compare their own sales process to that of same-brand dealers nationwide
- Identify sales process areas in need of improvement
- Improve their sales effectiveness and retail incremental units