The Pied Piper Prospect Satisfaction Index® (PSI) and this web site are owned by Pied Piper Management Company, LLC (PPMC).
PPMC develops and runs sales & service programs to maximize performance of dealer networks.
What do our programs accomplish?
- More profitable dealers
- Faster inventory turnover
- Higher closing rates
- More effective dealer advertising
- Higher customer loyalty
- More dealership focus on brand
- More dealership focus on reasons to buy
The end result? Higher market share Higher retail sales
Examples of PPMC programs:
- Dealer performance bonus incentive programs for auto, RV, motorcycle and marine manufacturers
- Sales effectiveness initiatives:
- Pied Piper PSI® – Measure, Benchmark, Improve & Reward
- Telephone & internet/email “mystery shopping”
- Facility evaluation/audit programs
- Sales incentive programs; including debit card
- Other Examples: lease-return programs;
rejecter diagnostic programs; co-op advertising
programs; brand image element leasing
programs; point-of-sale kiosk programs
Privately held. Founded in 2003. Located in Pacific Grove, California.
Visit www.piedpipermc.com for more information